Harro Gem started manufacturing moissanite in 2016 and is one of the newest companies creating moissanite. Not only is Harro creating some of the whitest moissanite out there, they are also offering shapes and colors that you cannot get anywhere else - I mean anywhere.
The gray color moissanite that Harro is offering is an example of what they're offering that no other's are.
Gray is an extremely rare color for mined diamonds, much more rare than canary or brown. Similarly, gray moissanite is much harder to come by than other colors. This is due to the fact that gray moissanite isn’t created deliberately. It is a byproduct of creating white moissanite, whereby the rough comes out gray accidentally. The deeper the gray color the more rare the stone. Most of Harro's grays will be a medium gray color, which is the perfect balance between saturation and sparkle.
Your Harro moissanite will come with a limited life-time warranty:
- The Harro Gem warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser.
- The Harro Gem warranty covers changes to the optical properties (color, clarity, fire and brilliance) of the Harro Gem.
- The Harro Gem warranty does not cover damage as the result of abuse or misuse of your Harro Gem.
- The Harro Gem warranty does not cover theft or loss of the stone.
- Any alterations or treatments to the Harro Gem will void the warranty.
- Upon registration of your online warranty, you need to fill out all required fields.
- You need to retain your original receipt.
If you're not happy with your moissanite, I offer a 14 day return policy. The stone must be returned in the original packaging and in new condition.
Let me know if you have any questions!